1. The front door is the ONLY entrance point for all visitors.
2. Please ring the doorbell and look into the camera.
3. Be prepared to state your name, your child’s name, your child’s teacher and your purpose for visiting.
4. All visitors must walk directly into the front office with a valid photo ID and sign in on Lobbyguard.
5. A visitor’s sticker will be given to visitor’s following the above procedures.
6. Any visitor in Ilchester Elementary without a visitor sticker will be escorted directly to the front office by a staff member.
Please feel free to contact Ilchester Elementary should you have any questions. In consideration of our staff and students, we thank you for following these procedures for the safety of our entire school community.
Dr. Joy Smith, Principal
Dr. Mariah Carr, Assistant Principal